Sunday, June 1, 2008
On Thursday, May 29, I went over to Kimmy and James house in
Poland around 1 p.m. to visit. We played
cards and talked for awhile. While Kimmy
was in the bathroom, I went to check on the baby because Kimmy had put him down
for a nap about an hour earlier. When I
went in his room, he was sitting on the floor covered in vomit. He had puked all over himself and the floor
and some of his toys. I went in there
(in the process I was telling Kimmy to hurry up and get out of the bathroom)
and when she came out of the bathroom, I picked him up and handed him to
her. She gave him a bath while I cleaned
his room. About 30 minutes after he was
cleaned up, we were all in the living room and I was taking pictures and he
kept wanting to get in my lap. He was
coming over towards me and he started throwing up again. I got up out of the chair before the vomit
hit me and ran into the kitchen. He
followed me and he threw up all over the kitchen floor (vomit is easier to
clean up on the kitchen floor vs carpet).
Kimmy took all of his clothes off this time and just let him run around
in his diaper. I left around 5:30
p.m. I called her later to ask how he
was doing and she said he had thown up 2 more times before he finally kept some
fluids and food down.
On Saturday, Kimmy went to Methodist hospital because she was sick.
My dad picked her up and took her.
We took her home around noon. I
had to drive her car home from the gas station at the Putnamville exit where
she met my dad. We got home around three
p.m. I left for Bruce’s house around
3:45 p.m. Bruce and I left for Ed and
Karen’s around 5 p.m. When we got there,
Vicki, Randy, Tyler and Ashley were there.
We played music until the food was ready. Then we ate hot dogs and chips. Then we play music some more. Other people arrived. We left around 1:30 a.m.




Comments
Post a Comment