Monday, June 4, 2007
When I got home from work, Ben was sitting on the front porch waiting for Johnny. Johnny showed up five minutes later. He had David with him. We all talked outside for a few minutes. Ben said he was moving to Tennessee with his parents and his brother was coming to get him. We went down to Kimmy and James house to visit for a few minutes. Then they left and went to J.R.'s house. I took a shower. Then his brother arrived around 2 p.m. from Tennessee. They all stayed the night. Then they left early in the morning. I got up at 9:30 a.m. and they were gone. I got ready and left for Bruce's house around noon. I helped him clean out some of the upstairs. Then Bruce gave me a guitar lesson. We left around 3:30 p.m. and went to garage sales down 40. We stopped at the Chinese buffet in Greencastle. Then we went to Wal-Mart in Greencastle. We got back around 7:30 p.m. I left and I stopped at the Wal-Mart in Plainfield on the way home. When I got home, I stopped at Kimmy and James house for a few minutes.
Comments
Post a Comment