Thursday, July 20, 2006
My mom is still on life support. The doctors came by and talked to us about 2 p.m. and said she is going for a CAT scan some time today. They said tomorrow they are going to try to take the tube out around 1 p.m. Scott, Angie, Brandon and Scott Jr. came to visit yesterday. My Aunts have been arguing back and forth about my mom. I had to go home the last two nights because of it. James and Kimmy just went to the gift shop to get something for my mom. Kimmy brought me Rally's when she came up. I called my dad a few minutes ago and checked on him and he was moving around the house. I told him to lay down and rest. Well anyways, my mom is still sedated and still on 50% oxygen. She still hasn't had the CAT scan yet but I hope it has good results. The doctor said that she lost 3 liters of blood total and that she was done bleeding out of that lung and that the rest of the blood has dried.


Comments
Post a Comment