Monday, May 22, 2006

On Mother's Day I went over to my mom and Bruce's house with Kimmy.  My mom, Kimmy and I went out to eat at KFC.  We stayed at my mom and Bruce's house until seven-thirty p.m.  My mom left on Tuesday for her Chemo treatments in Illinois.  On Saturday, Kimmy and I went to all kinds of garage sales in Avon.  We went to a couple of community sales.  We got a lot of stuff for the new baby, some dolls for my mom, some baseball and basketball cards, some Coco Cola stuff (Kimmy likes that kind of stuff) and some toys for the baby.  We got back home around five p.m.  On Sunday, I left church around 4 p.m.  I called Kimmy to see if my mom had got home yet but she said she had not heard from her.  My mom called around 5 p.m. and said she was home.  When my dad got home, we got done eating pizza and left for my mom's house.  When we got there, we went out by the horses.  We took my mom to CVS and then to Hardee's to get something to eat.  When we got back, we stayed for a few minutes and then we left about seven-thirty p.m.  My mom had some fluid drained off of her lungs and a blood clot on her lungs that they found while she was at her Chemotherapy in Illinois.  She had to stay in the hospital the entire time she was there.  I am glad she is home and that she is okay.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Monday, March 24, 2008

Saturday, September 30, 2006

Sunday, May 6, 2007